Test your knowledge of the Great Bard by trying
our grueling Shakespeare Quiz.
1) When was Shakespeare born?
2) How many plays and sonnets did Shakespeare write?
3) Was Shakespeare ever in "love"?
4) Who said "O, Romeo, Romeo, wherefore art thou
5) The line "To be or not to be" comes from
a) King Lear.
b) Richard II.
c) Julius Caesar.
6) Was Shakespeare born in:
d) New York.
7) Was the Globe
a) A Roman Amphitheater.
b) An Elizabethan Theatre.
c) An Elizabethan sports stadium.
d) A famous map of the world.
8) True or False: Was Shakespeare an actor as well
as a poet and playwright?
9) True or false: Was the movie "Shakespeare in Love",
a true story?
10) True or False: Is there is a monument of Shakespeare
in Stratford today?
11) Did Shakespeare invent words?